The structure of the Institute consists of 14 laboratories, 6 departments, Motor-Testing Station. Under the ICA there is the “Ashqar” Special Technological Bureau with Experimental Production (“Ashqar” STB with EP).
There are 229 collaborators, among them – 17 doctors of science (1 academician), 41 doctors of philosophy.
- Laboratory of Multifunctional Additives to Motor Oils
- Laboratory of Detergent-dispersive Additives to Motor Oils
- Laboratory of Additives and Additive Compositions for Transmission and Industrial Oils
- Laboratory of Corrosion Inhibitors
- Laboratory of Additives Technology
- Laboratory of Polymeric Additives
- Laboratory of Fuel Additives
- Laboratory of Additives for Cutting Fluids
- Laboratory of Theoretical Bases of Synthesis and Action Mechanism of Additives
- Laboratory of Analysis and Physicochemical Investigation of Organic Compounds, Additives and Lubricating Oils
- Laboratory of Additive and Lubricant Compositions
- Laboratory of Protective Additives
- Laboratory of Patent Investigations and Prediction of the Scientific Work in the Field of Chemistry of Additives
- Laboratory of Thin Organic Synthesis
- General Department
Head of Department Khatira Isgandarova
- Special Department
Head of Department Khanim Huseynova
- Standardization Department
Head of Department Nailya Mirsalimova
- Human Resources Department
Head of Department Rafiga Mamedova
- Education Department
Head of Department Raya Najafova
- Public Relations Department
Head of Department Irada Eyvazova
The Chief Beyler Abdullayev
Investigation of physicochemical, operational tests of oils, additives, cutting fluids and fuels developed at the institute.
The “Ashqar” Special Technological Bureau with Experimental Production.
Director, PhD in Technics, Honoured Engineer Kamal Kerimov
The development of the technology of the new research processes of the Institute, as well as the organization of their production in the pilot scale, prior to the organization of the industrial production of these products.